FRONT END/UI DEVELOPER
We at are looking for self-motivated, energetic candidates who are looking for next set of challenge in their career. As a front end developer, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining the UI of products.
NOT a classic Website Development job involving simple development and maintenance of websites. We work on complex web applications that are technologically challenging. The projects are done in small teams, that results in greater responsibility for each member of the team.
We genuinely want you to learn and grow and will provide you sample opportunities for that.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Development & maintenance of responsive Front End/UI for our web app.
- Responsible for developing the client side of our application
- Work with the product manager and stakeholders keeping everyone in sync with the development schedules.
- Ensuring a high level of delivered code quality
- Ensuring deployments and delivery as per Ad Hoc program management skills
- Identify problems and bottlenecks before hand and report to the concerned personnel
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Ability to convert PSD to HTML.
- Ensuring the Cross Browser Compatibility of application
- Ensuring the compatibility of application for various screen resolution and responsiveness
- Should have strong grip on asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Good understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms,
- HTML5, CSS
- Front End Browser Compatibility
- Ajax, Jason
- Good knowledge of Linux and Git
- Front End Browser compatibility with all devices
- Experience in optimization of application to improve overall performance
Desired Experience: Git, MySQL, React, dot.net
|Functional Area:||IT Software - Application Programming , Maintenance|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Job, Full Time|
* To apply for this profile, please send your resume to email@example.com