Job Description – Front End Developer
- Strong working knowledge of HTML, CSS, Bootstrap.
- Ability to develop the responsive screens for various aspect ratio.
- Ability to resolve the cross browser compatibility issues.
- Ability to create the animation for the application.
- Ability to build awesome creative designs and layouts for websites and web applications.
- Hands on experience on Ajax call, APIs call and handling the server responses in XML
and JSON format.
- Ability to provide SEO solutions for single-page apps
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching
layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
- Validating user actions on the client-side and providing responsive feedback.
- Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as
multi-threading, when needed
- Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets
- Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or
- Documenting the code inline using JSDoc or other conventions
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git is mandatory
- Ability to debug the code and resolve the issues.
- Participate in the full lifecycle of the projects with emphasis on creating and enhancing UI components
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability and tools such as GTmetrix,
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Good team player -collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Assist in troubleshooting any production issues.
- Working within an existing code base and also writing code from scratch.
Experience: 2+ Years’ experience
B.E./B.Tech. /MCA or equivalent in computer science or a related field.