Job Description – PHP Laravel
- Good working knowledge on Core PHP
- Strong knowledge of MVC Framework and knowledge of Laravel.
- Strong knowledge of MySQL databases & OOPS concepts.
- Strong knowledge of ORM and query builder.
- Knowledge of queue scheduling and task scheduling.
- Strong knowledge of Artisan commands.
- Hands on experience of service providers and create new service providers in the
application when needed.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers.
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable modules.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
- Create and maintain software documentation.
- Knowledge of Rest APIs.
- Knowledge of the payment gateway integration (PayPal, PayUMoney, CC Avenue etc.)
- Good knowledge of wallet integration (Paytm, Phone-Pe, Amazon) etc.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git is mandatory
- Ability to debug the code and resolve the issues.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Participate in the full lifecycle of the projects.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Assist in troubleshooting any production issues.
- Working within an existing code base and also writing code from scratch.
- Good team player -collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Commitment to meet corporate goals and tight deadlines.
Experience: 2+ Years’ experience
B.E./B.Tech. /MCA or equivalent in computer science or a related field