Job Description – Sales (Business Development) Associate
No of Posts: 02 - 03
Probation Period: 12 Months
Position after Probation period (if retained): Executive – Sales (Business Development)
Note: The candidate should be comfortable in travelling Pan India. Proficiency in any local language would be an added advantage.
- Strong working knowledge of HTML, CSS, Bootstrap.
- Ability to develop the responsive screens for various aspect ratio.
- Ability to resolve the cross browser compatibility issues.
- Ability to create the animation for the application.
- Ability to build awesome creative designs and layouts for websites and web applications.
- Hands on experience on Ajax call, APIs call and handling the server responses in XML
and JSON format.
- Ability to provide SEO solutions for single-page apps
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching
layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
- Validating user actions on the client-side and providing responsive feedback.
- Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as
multi-threading, when needed
- Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets
- Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or
- Documenting the code inline using JSDoc or other conventions
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git is mandatory
- Ability to debug the code and resolve the issues.
- BBA/MBA degree in marketing or a related field.
- Should possess deep understanding/ experience in Education domain wrt IT
Technology and Business development.
- Educational Software’s – Learning Management System, Corporate LMS, Online
Examination, OMR Based Examination, Educational ERP
- Must have experience in direct client acquisition.
- Good understanding of business processes.
- Must have hands-on experience in lead generation, market research, strategy.
- Superior communication both written and verbal (proposal making, email
correspondence), Presentation and Relationship building.
- Excellent time and team management skills and be comfortable working in a Team.
- Brilliant negotiation skills.
- In-depth understanding of various markets locality-wise in the city
Experience: 2+ Years’ experience
B.E./B.Tech. /MCA or equivalent in computer science or a related field.